The following case studies demonstrate how residential gas air conditioners solve the cooling challenges of home owners. Whether air conditioning a 10,000 square foot luxury home in rustic Massachusetts Bay or a 1,800 square foot suburban colonial, natural gas has a cool solution.
When cooling nine separate zones in a country manor, the adaptability and flexibility of Robur gas air conditioning units makes them an ideal choice.
Unique cooling challenges demand innovative solutions for a New England retirement home.
Gas chiller keeps young family’s new 1,800 square foot home cool during record summer heat.
While neighbors repeatedly replace electric air conditioning units, the 4-ton gas unit installed in 1979 still keeps its homeowners comfortable during hot humid summers.
Natural gas air conditioning offers these important advantages:
- Efficient and economical – reduces energy use 30% to 50% compared to electric air conditioning and quickly pays for itself
- Multiple zone comfort control
- Minimal ductwork – adaptable to baseboard heating
- Sealed refrigerant – no leaks, no loss of efficiency, no “re-charging”
- Environmentally friendly ammonia/water absorption process
- Low maintenance — no compressors and few moving parts
- Long life – up to 2 to 3 times longer than conventional electric systems
- Safe, quiet operation