The following case studies demonstrate how residential gas air conditioners solve the cooling challenges of home owners. Whether air conditioning a 10,000 square foot luxury home in rustic Massachusetts Bay or a 1,800 square foot suburban colonial, natural gas has a cool solution.
A new gas cooling customer — Massachusetts Bay
When cooling nine separate zones in a country manor, the adaptability and flexibility of Robur gas air conditioning units makes them an ideal choice.
Retirement New England Style
Unique cooling challenges demand innovative solutions for a New England retirement home.
Gas Chiller Cools Connecticut Colonial
Gas chiller keeps young family’s new 1,800 square foot home cool during record summer heat.
Homeowner Appreciates Long Life and Energy Savings of Gas Air Conditioner
While neighbors repeatedly replace electric air conditioning units, the 4-ton gas unit installed in 1979 still keeps its homeowners comfortable during hot humid summers.
Natural gas air conditioning offers these important advantages:
- Efficient and economical – reduces energy use 30% to 50% compared to electric air conditioning and quickly pays for itself
- Multiple zone comfort control
- Minimal ductwork – adaptable to baseboard heating
- Sealed refrigerant – no leaks, no loss of efficiency, no “re-charging”
- Environmentally friendly ammonia/water absorption process
- Low maintenance — no compressors and few moving parts
- Long life – up to 2 to 3 times longer than conventional electric systems
- Safe, quiet operation